Professional Consultants Certificates

If you are developing a property and are going to sell it, rent it or refinance it you will need a Professional Consultants Certificate or Latent defect insurance.

Mortgage lenders will only lend where the property is covered by a warranty scheme or The Council of Mortgage Lenders (CML) Professional Consultants Certificate (PCC) and you will not be able to sell the unit to anyone raising finance if this is not in place.

Professional Consultants certificates are a far more cost effective way of providing comfort to the Lenders.